Amazon.com Readers Say
- “This book makes you cry and smile, and at times, you just want to seek him out and give [Nathan] a great big hug.”
- “Humorous, uplifting, and wonderfully tragic.”
- “His writing is genuine, authentic, unabashedly honest and replete with engaging imagery.”
- “[A] truthfully humble, amazing read.”
- “This book was like the therapist I never had. Timmel has a great insight to the world we could all learn from.”
- “There is nothing better than a book that ignites an emotional response and creates nostalgia. This book did both.”
- “By the time I finished I felt I had gained a friend, one who made me laugh, cry, and look into myself.”
- “All in all, the author makes a journey, and one that this book takes with elegance and heart.”
- “Timmel delivers the truth in all of its beauty, all of it’s sadness, and all of it’s unpolished splendor.”
click to purchase
I Was a White Knight… Once is also available for the Sony Reader, and will soon be available for download as an mp3 Audio Book.
Why stop now? Read on...
- June 15, 2016How Omar Mateen’s Parents Failed HimEveryone is talking about gun control, ISIS, homophobia, and radical Islam. Why is no one talking about Omar Matten’s parents?
- August 29, 2013A Moment in my Mother’s Shoes: AudioIt's taken too long, but if you're not a fan of reading I finally have something for your ears... My memoir, I Was a White Knight... Once, is now available as an audio book.
- October 15, 2014It’s OK to Talk to Animals (and Other Letters from Dad)First steps, first word, first time pooping in the bathtub... as a stand-up comedian, Nathan Timmel missed numerous milestones during the first year of his daughter’s life. Traveling from town to town, he spent his night slinging jokes […]
- April 26, 2017Why I don’t trust the mediaThe media fabricated a compelling lie about Kitty Genovese back in 1964, and in 2017 every outlet broadcast the video of a man being dragged off an airplane with relatively little examination of everything that led up to that point.